Property of CarnoMS.
WARNING: SPOILERS OF BLUE STAR, DEMON, ANGEL, SURGE, SAGGITARIUS, and DEATH BY SIN LAY AHEAD.
CarnoMS is the author of Blue Star. He is a YouTuber became one on November 21, 2014. He based Dan Vanagus' design on himself. He once had an idea to make an animation, but it ultimately became a book, revealing his passion of writing. At age 2, his mother left him alone in the laundry room with the iron still on, resulting in him having a first degree burn.CarnoMS has made quite a name for himself on YouTube over the past few year make music videos, gaming videos, and now tring to make original sketch comedy videos. Having being a fan of dinosaurs as long as he can remember, CarnoMS practically dedicated his whole life learning more about them.
Shah has been a fan of Jurassic Park since forever, which is the reason why he loves dinosaurs so much in the first place. Seeing the first Jurassic Park when he was little, he was fascinated by not only how the dinosaurs reacted to the modern day world and their overall interesting physique, while other kids were 'terrified' by them (as one of his friends told him). By seventh grade, he discovered his passion for writing, so he started writing multiple stories, rough drafting his main storyline and overall connected universes. He continues making comedy videos and stories, always trying to make people laugh. He is currently 15 and does not have dyed hair.
- CarnoMS' full name is Muhammad Mujtaba Ahmad Shah Junior.
- Muhammad based himself off Blue Star's overall design.
- Jurassic Park (1993) is Muhammad's favorite movie.
- Jurassic Park III (2001) is Muhammad's least-favorite movie.
- Muhammad's favorite color is obviously blue, as according to it being everywhere.
- CarnoMS has taken many high school courses on both video-producing and acting (Graphic Design, Video Production, Theatre, etc.)
- It is a well-known fact that Blue Star was originally meant to be a twenty-minute animation featuring him and his friends solely as the Octo Squad and Red Star, every other character silent and 'insignificant' to the overall story, but very ultimately became a book, revealing how good he was at writing and how much he liked it.